International home buyers have been pouring billions of dollars into the US Real Estate market as they take advantage of lower prices, and opportunity to access low priced mortgages. Whether you’re looking to purchase a Luxury Home of your dreams or looking at investing in US homes that return 18%+ within 4-5 months , we can help you!
FOREIGN NATIONAL MORTGAGE
Ninety five percent of foreign home buyers purchase U.S. Real Estate using 100% cash. Very rarely would you find a US based lending institution that is willing to provide mortgages to Non-US residents. Nonetheless, we have established strategic partnerships with some financial institutions that can approve loans to qualified foreigners who may not have an established social or economic tie with the U.S., no US credit score and no US residency.
Our minimum 30% down payment foreign national mortgage program enables foreign nationals (Non-US residents) to place minimum 30% down payment and finance up to 70% of the property value. As a borrower, you must have verifiable (proof) of funds from your bank showing enough money to cover down payment, reserves and any other fees associated with the purchase of your home.
Loan Scenario:The minimum Loan amount is $150,000, this means that if you’re buying a $200,000 home, you need to have the following funds readily available (with Proof of funds) before we can proceed with the loan Approval process:
Down payment – (30%) $60,000
+ Prepaids & Closing costs $12,000
= TOTAL AMOUNT OF $72,000
Some of the Loan Program features (READ CAREFULLY):
This Loan Program ONLY applies to Non-US Residents looking to purchase a home in the States of Georgia or Florida ONLY. We’re trying our very best to get into other states soon. This Loan Program works best for Non-US Residents who currently have or can easily assess VISA to the U.S.
Minimum 30% down Payment
6.5% to 8.8% Interest rate (right now)
No U.S. Credit Required
No Social Security Number/Tax I.D. Required
Repayment Term of 15, 20 or 30 years fixed
Minimum LOAN AMOUNT is $150,000 (right now)
No prepayment penalty
1 unit single family residential property eligible
Closing on average 40 days
Your monthly Mortgage Payment includes (Principal, Interest, Tax, Insurance).
12 months of payment reserves required – This is very important! If you do not have 12 months worth of your monthly mortgage payment reserved in a bank account with Proof to show us, you won’t qualify. The Reserves could be in your U.S. bank account or Foreign bank account, it does not matter!
Required documents to process Foreign National Loan (See Below):
- A copy of your Passport.
- A copy of your Visa (If applicable).
- A copy of your most recent one month of pay stubs.
- A copy of your most recent 2 years of income documentation (the equivalent of a W2 or year-end pay stub) AND/OR…
- A copy of your 2015 & 2016 Tax Returns (all pages/ all schedules) – if you file tax returns in the county which you live.
- Most recent two months of bank/asset statements for each of your checking/savings & retirement accounts (if applicable). (We need ALL PAGES of each statement. So if the statement shows 4 of 4 and the 4th page is blank, still send it. Please note: E-statements (PDF’s) are acceptable, but internet printouts (screen prints) are NOT acceptable. The bank requires traditional statements or E-statements only).
- 2 personal Credit References (Credit card, Mortgage,Car lease, Landlord Letter, Utility bill)
- If self employed accountant (CPA) letter or employer letter
- Last 3 months bank statements showing enough funds for minimum of 30% down payment.Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
Thinking of selling or buying your Atlanta home?
Whether you are starting a family and raising your children in Atlanta, moving to Atlanta for work, interested in investing and getting high returns, there are definitely many reasons why you should consider Atlanta, one of the fastest growing U.S. cities and by far the Hub of the South. Some of the reasons are highlighted below.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ATLANTA:
– #1 Rental market in the U.S. (Forbes Magazine)
– 4th Best city in the U.S. to invest in (CNN Money)
– 2nd Best American city to relocate
– #1 Least costly city in the U.S. to do business
– The Premier growth city in South Eastern U.S.
– Outstanding appreciation potential of homes
– Home to the World Busiest Airport, Hartsfield Jackson International Airport.
– Global Headquarters of Delta Airlines, Coca-Cola, CNN, UPS, the Home Depot.
Enjoy the video Below about our Beloved city of Atlanta!
If you are interested in becoming a homeowner in the US. Fill the form below and we will get in touch with you.