Our aim is to simplify the buying and selling processes in the Real Estate market. We serve investors and companies who are looking to develop, purchase or sell single family homes, multifamily homes, and condos. We are also capable of developing estates within the city of Atlanta.
Our mission is to primarily provide simplified professional service to the public, especially investors who reside outside the United States of America that have interests in the Real Estate market. Today, our company boasts a diverse array of clients from all spheres.
It is no secret that real estate creates more wealth than any other industry in the United States of America. This is particularly true when a long-term investment strategy is used. Even modest growth in real estate will have a tremendous positive impact on an individual’s net worth. We empower investors with simply proven opportunities and strategies that work. We do this through purchasing, retaining and reselling properties by offering investors a unique path to some of the most “value-added” investment properties in the Southern regions of the United States of America. Our primary focus is the city of Atlanta.
Why Atlanta & Why Now?
- #1 Rental market in the U.S. (Forbes Magazine)
- 4th Best city in the U.S. to invest in (CNN Money)
- 2nd Best American city to relocate
- #1 Least costly city in the U.S. to do business
- 9th largest city in the U.S.
- The Premier growth city in South Eastern U.S.
- Priced below market Value : Build instant Equity
- Guaranteed Tenant Placement
- Outstanding appreciation potential
- High Return on Investment
- The market favors “all cash “purchases
- Home to the World Busiest Airport, Hartsfield Jackson International Airport.
- Global Headquarters of Delta Airlines, Coca-Cola, CNN, UPS, At & T, the Home Depot
- Favorably mild climate for foreigners
- Great mix of renowned colleges and universities
- Recently built homes available
Depending on the level of an investor’s capital commitment, we focus on three main areas that return high yields to investors. They are as follows:
- Real Estate Development and Construction: From start to finish, our team of developers, builders, inspectors, surveyors, contractors and architects can plan out a Project for our investor. It includes buying extensive virgin land, then building a block of individual homes on the land which would later be sold to qualified buyers.
- Fixer Upper Market: In this scenario, an investor purchases distressed homes (mostly foreclosed or bank owned homes) for less than their market value (up to 50% less). Upon purchasing the distressed home, our Reconstruction/Rehabilitation team repairs and reconstructs whatever needs to be fixed to bring the home to a livable condition, afterwards we put the home back on the market to be sold at a reasonable value to make good returns/profits. This entire process from purchase to selling the home may take anything from 60 to 90 days.
- Purchase and own rental homes (most popular): This is well designed for majority of our investors who prefer to start low and be conservative. In this case, an investor buys an investment home with minimal or no repair required, then our Property management team takes care of advertising and tenant placement to place the most qualified tenants. The selection process is usually based on tenant’s rental history, credit history and current income level. We have a dedicated team that handles investment properties; there are a lot of factors that we take into consideration when choosing which investment properties to show our investors. We understand that you want to get the most valuable deal available and keep costs low while realizing your goal of owning a worthy investment property.
Below are a number of factors we take into consideration when choosing available investment homes to showcase:
- Location; we search for homes close to landmarks, highways, monumental areas, shopping, great school districts, etc. In summary, we look for homes that are located in an area that will rent fast and/or anticipate an increase in value of the home. Some neighborhoods have a tenants’ waiting list due to a high demand of homes for rent, our investors like these kinds of neighborhoods.
- Taxes; we target specific homes with low yearly property tax rates.
- Home Owners Association fees: We research homes with low or no HOA fees.
HOW TO GET MORTGAGE ASSISTANCE FROM OUR U.S. BASED LENDER/PARTNER
Over 90% of our international investors purchase their Atlanta investment homes using 100% cash. Cash purchase is a strong negotiating tool, most home sellers are more motivated to sell when the buyer has cash to purchase. Very few financial institutions agree to provide mortgage loans to home buyers who reside outside the United States of America.
We have a partnership deal with one financial institution in Atlanta, GA that has helpfully allocated mortgage loans to qualified investors/home buyers. They have strict criteria that must be adhered to, in order to get approved for your mortgage loan. Below you would find the necessary mortgage loan approval requirements: